Indice del forum

Packers And Movers Mumbai

Hire Best Packers And Movers Mumbai for hassle-free Household Shifting, https://packersmoversmumbaic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

When I talk about feedback to new Ebay sellers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 04:21:03    Oggetto:  When I talk about feedback to new Ebay sellers
Descrizione:

When I talk about feedback to new Ebay sellers
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, I usually compare it to having one note posted on the door of a brick-and-mortar business for every transaction. At almost any business--no matter how bad the service--you would have a lot of positive transactions; and thus a lot of positive notes. As a potential shopper, you probably wouldn't bother to read all of these positive notes. Instead, you'd look to see if there were any negatives.

If you were planning to eat at a restaurant and you found a bunch of notes in big, red marker that said the food was moldy; the waiter dumped hot coffee on me on purpose; and the manager chased me out of the store with a gun, you probably wouldn't go there--or at least you'd think twice about it.

And likewise
, if you wanted to buy an engagement ring, but you found a number of notes on the local jeweler's door that said I bought an engagement ring. The diamonds were fake. And the owner refused to give me a refund, you would drive out of town to another jeweler.

Feedback is a powerful tool that will ensure either your success or failure selling on Ebay. This is why it is so important to use feedback carefully. You should do everything possible to see that each of the following happens: 1) every buyer gives you feedback; 2) all of that feedback is positive; and 3) every dispute or misunderstanding is resolved, resulting in: a) positive feedback, b) mutually-withdrawn feedback
, or c) neutral feedback.

A lot of Ebay sellers have a written feedback policy that requires the buyer to post feedback if they want feedback from the seller. This allows the seller to factor in the buyer's feedback when leaving feedback. It also forces people who wouldn't otherwise give feedback to do so.

I personally do not use this system. When I receive payment, I leave feedback immediately. My feedback is always positive and descriptive. If I have something bad to say, I try to work it out with the buyer first, rather than posting negative feedback.

In the example I used above, giving negative feedback to a buyer would be the equivalent of a store owner driving out to the buyer's house and posting a big
, nasty letter on the person's door for everyone in the neighborhood to see.

Leaving negative feedback like this is not only is a bad reflection on my business, but it can also prompt retaliatory negative feedback from the buyer.

Afterall, if someone left that nasty note on your door for all of your neighbors to see, wouldn't you at least exercise your right to leave a response on the door of that someone's business?

. . .again, this is why it is so important to avoid these exchanges altogether.

In general
, it is pretty easy to avoid negative feedback as an Ebay seller. If you create a clear store policy and adhere to it, give refunds when they are warranted, and communicate with your customers whenever there is a problem, you shouldn't ever have to worry about negative feedback.

As predicted, electric cars have debuted on streets across the globe.I’ve been looking to make my first personal sighting of an electric car
, but I’ve seen nothing so far by a major manufacturer despite a quick trip to see my latest grandkid in the eco-friendly SeattlePuget Sound area.The first delivery in the United States popped up earlier this month in California going to Olivier Chalouhi of Redwood City, reported John Voelcker, senior editor of greencarreports. It was a black 2011 Nissan Leaf SL from a dealership in Petaluma.Now Portuguese Prime Minister Jose Socrates has received one of 10 Leafs delivered to his government, the first, according to officials
, in Europe. The Nissan electric procurement is meant to publicize Portugal’s MOBI.E Program, which offers a charging network for the vehicles and is working with other automobile manufacturers to develop a system that will promote greater use of the cars.Portugal’s Prime Minister Jos茅 Socrates is one of 10 recipients and will reportedly now travel exclusively by Electric Car for his official travels around Lisbon.Socrates said he’s proud of the distinction and called his fledgling charging network “a leading example to the world of how to roll out electric cars.” He said in a statement that “Portugal is the first country in the world to have a nation-wide smart grid for electric vehicles.”Portugal gives the rest of us at least two things in the EV roll out to watch. The first is whether consumers will accept the Portuguese government’s efforts to provide recharging stations. And the second is whether electric cars can overcome concerns and prejudices of multiple generations used to the freedom and security of internal combustion.Portugal’s not taking chances by sweetening the pot. Private customers buying one of the first 5,000 electric cars will be entitled to a 5,000-euro incentive and don’t have to pay registration or a “single circulation” tax. Another 1,500 euro rebate is available to those who replace cars ready to croak.Americans have incentives as well
, but generally electric cars come with a premium. I noted in a past post how Honda was working to get its Insight hybrid priced for the masses to boost sales, pushing the base cost to about $18,200.But electrics have a way to go with a cost of between $30,000 and $40,000. I went online over the holidays looking at the VW TDI Golf
, which I priced well appointed for about $23,600. The diesel gets phenomenal mileage (reportedly 42 mpg highway) and is another option for the eco-minded.So there’s stiff competition. Maybe by the time I travel again to Bellingham, Wash. to see little Cyrus in six months, we’ll see a Leaf or Volt or something else electric cruising the tree-studded streets.I did see a glorified street legal golf cart-looking rig in Seattle’s U District on Thursday. I wonder what the automotive lan.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 04:21:03    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: