Indice del forum

Packers And Movers Mumbai

Hire Best Packers And Movers Mumbai for hassle-free Household Shifting, https://packersmoversmumbaic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Gaya Sacred Places for Hindu Posted On : Jul-20-2011 | se
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 04:50:58    Oggetto:  Gaya Sacred Places for Hindu Posted On : Jul-20-2011 | se
Descrizione:

Gaya 鈥?Sacred Places for Hindu
Posted On : Jul-20-2011 | seen (89) times | Article Word Count : 438 |

Gaya is 100 kilometers south of Patna situated on the banks of Falgu
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and is a place sanctified by both the Hindu and the Buddhist religions. Mangla-Gauri, Shringa-Sthan, Ram-Shila and Brahmayoni are the small rocky hills Gaya is 100 kilometers south of Patna situated on the banks of Falgu, and is a place sanctified by both the Hindu and the Buddhist religions. Mangla-Gauri
, Shringa-Sthan, Ram-Shila and Brahmayoni are the small rocky hills surrounded on all three sides while a river flowing on the fourth side. Gaya is a unique blend of natural surroundings, age old buildings and narrow bylanes.
Gaya being one of the most sacred destination for Hindus has derived its name from the mythological demon Gayasur. It is believed that Gayasur, the holy demon was killed by Lord Vishnu with the pressure of his foot over him. This transformed the demon into the series of rocky hills that forms the landscape of the Gaya city. Gayasur had the power to absolve the sins of all those who touched him or even looked at him.
Gaya has played a vital role in the cultural history of the region extending from the 6th century BC to the 18th century AD.
- Sisunaga who was the founder of the Sisunaga Dynasty
, ruled over Patna and Gaya around 600 BC.
-519 BC: Bimbisara ruled the destination during which it was exposed to the outside world and attained an important position in the history of civilization.
-After the rule of Nanda Dynasty, the entire destination along with the Magadh region came under the power and rule of the Mauryas.
-During the 4th and 5th century, Hinduism was revived in Gaya.
-12th century: Gaya was under the reign of Muhammadan rulers and during this time Muhammad Bakhtiyar Khilji invaded the region.
-1764: Post the battle of Buxar, Gaya finally got passed over to the British.
-1947: Gaya along with other parts of the country gained independence.
It is also believed that Lord Rama along with his wife
, Sita and brother Lakshmana travelled to Gaya for offering pindan (offerings for the ancestors) to their father Dashrath and in Mahabharata, the place has been identified as Gayapuri.
Gaya, being located in tropical region, experiences hot summers. During the monsoon months (July to September)
, the entire region gets enormous rain. It is advisable to avoid traveling to Gaya and the surrounding areas during Monsoon months. Winter prevails during the months of November to February, the Mercury goes down and it is the most appropriate time to explore Gaya.
Places to Visit:
Vishnupad Temple
Bitho Sharif
Baitul Anwar
Jama Masjid
Bus booking is fairly easy nowadays on internet. If you plan early you鈥檒l get budget bus tickets online. For online bus tickets booking you can check different OTA鈥檚 website. Search best bus service, compare and buy cheap tickets.

Computer Crime Attorney NY

Does your criminal defenses lawyer think that a gif is the word "gift" misspelled? When accused of a crime involving a computer it is not only important to have a criminal defense lawyer who is knowledgeable about the law, but also about computer basics - the government is.

In fact
, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has established an entire department dedicated to the prosecution of computer crimes and actively pursues alleged law violators. Many district attorney offices have similar units and attorneys similarly dedicated.

Mr. Petrus has worked on personal computers for the better part of his academic and professional life and can handle your criminal case inside and outside of court. Mr. Petrus has completed an entire academic course devoted strictly to electronic evidence. Mr. Petrus also has the resources to provide you with an expert should this be necessary.

Paul D. Petrus Jr. is an attorney and counselor at law originally from Cleveland, Ohio. There he learned the values of hard work, persistence, and the importance of keeping one's word.

Mr. Petrus is now a member of the New York State Bar Association and is a practicing New York criminal defense attorney. He is also a member of the New York Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and has sat on the New York City's Mayoral Advisory Committee for the Appointment & Reappointment of Judges. Mr. Petrus is Of Counsel to Levine & Blit
, PLLC, a civil law firm in the Empire State Building.

Mr. Petrus first learned Spanish while staying in Puerto Escondido, Mexico, in the state of Oaxaca. He later returned to Mexico and continued traveling through Central America
, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, the Dominican Republic
, and Puerto Rico. He continues to enjoy Latin American culture with his brother-in-law's Peruvian family and with his.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 04:50:58    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: