Indice del forum

Packers And Movers Mumbai

Hire Best Packers And Movers Mumbai for hassle-free Household Shifting, https://packersmoversmumbaic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

VAT change on 1st January 2010 could increase offshore IT se
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 03:47:06    Oggetto:  VAT change on 1st January 2010 could increase offshore IT se
Descrizione:

VAT change on 1st January 2010 could increase offshore IT services costs Business Articles | November 30
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2009

From 1st January 2010 European Union (EU) businesses will have to account for the reverse charge to Value Added Tax (VAT) on the cost of services provided from offshore locations outside of the EU as a result of the Finance Act 2009.

This could push up the costs of offshore services for some financial services organisations.

From 1st January 2010 EU businesses will have to account for the reverse charge to VAT on the cost of services provided from offshore locations outside of the EU as a result of the Finance Act 2009.

Under current legislation the place of supply for VAT purposes is deemed to be the country where the supplier is based. If a supplier is based outside of the EU there is no VAT liability.

The new regulations define the place of supply as the country where the recipient is based. This means that a UK company who has offshored outside of the EU wiill usually be responsible for paying tha VAT under the "reverse charge mechanism".

Financial or insurance sector businesses with a wholly or partially exempt VAT status will not be able to fully reclaim this VAT. This could have significant cost repercussions on the cost of offshore IT services.

What should financial services and other exempt sector businesses be doing now?

If your business has not already done so you will need to make provision for this increase in next year's budget. However, you may be able to take action to mitigate these effects if your individual contracts allow this. Now is the time to carefully examine your contracts.

If your in-house teams do not have the skills or bandwidth to review your offshore contracts, Altica can help. With our associates we can assist in identifying any contractual opportunities to mitigate the VAT liability
, help in contract negotiations and also advise on strategic opportunities to help you minimise these extra costs in the long term.

Article Tags: January 2010

The Internet is one of the most common terms we are using in our day-to-day life. Now people cannot think about a world without the Internet. Another word that is commonly used along with Internet is World Wide Web (WWW). Most of the people use the term 鈥淲WW鈥?while they are talking about the Internet. They think that both have the same meaning. Though they are related, the definitions are different.

The Internet is the worldwide public network of computers on which people can join and communicate, while sharing information. Meanwhile
, the World Wide Web is one of the major services of the Internet. It is designed in such a way that people can navigate through web pages and access information in a smooth and faster way. Anyone can take a take a trip through the WWW using graphical user Interfaces and hypertext links to collect information regarding a particular subject.

The World Wide Web was invented in the early 1990鈥檚 by Tim Berners-Lee. He introduced the World Wide Web project to the world on the hypertext newsgroup. Later he used hytext as a method to link documents. By linking pages one after the other there formed a chain of documents. Thus anyone who makes a search on the web can access information no matter what the subject is. As he made the web technology and program code public, anyone can use it and improve it. This can be one of the reasons behind the success of the web. The HTML programming language came into existence in 1993. Now most of the pages found on the web are using HTML language to link with each other.

Surfing on the web is made possible by the web browser. A web browser is a software that allows searching various kinds of information on different websites. You can search general websites and audio and video files. Some of the commonly used web browsers are opera, Google chrome
, Mozilla鈥檚 Firefox and Safari. A web browser includes tools like a status bar, address bar, title bar
, display window, display tool bars and scroll bars. Even if you are a beginner, no problem. It鈥檚 easy to use. By typing the web address on the address bar
, the web browser will take you directly to the page. The scroll bar allows you to scroll down and read the entire page. If you finished reading the page, then click on the back button on the tool bar to go back to the home page. All these options will work in a perfect way, if you have a good Internet connection. A good connection is a like fuel to the vehicle. If you don鈥檛 have fuel in your vehicle
, then it won鈥檛 work. The same principle is applicable here also. If you don鈥檛 have the Internet connection, then the WWW application won鈥檛 work.

If you are a regular surfer, then you should have a high speed Internet connection. Otherwise
, it鈥檚 a waste of time. Search on the web for collecting information about the Internet connection that is cheap and reliable. If you log on to Broadband Providers website, you can accumulate information related to cheap Internet service providers and the different packages offered by them. Choose broadband provider that gives reliable and high speed connection at an affordable price. The different Internet packages offered by broadband service providers can meet the requirements of the entire family. Most of the Internet service packages offered by broadband service providers are ideal for surfing the web, paying bills online
, emailing and staying connected with friends and family. It is good to choose a package that includes internet security software with anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-phishing software.

Once you have subscribed for a high speed Internet connection, use search engines like AOL search
, Google, and Surfwax for narrowing and broadening yo.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 03:47:06    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: